- LCD / LED Monitors
- Mice, Keyboards and other peripherals
- Laptops, Desktops, Tablets and Phones
- Batteries, Chargers etc...
- CPU's, RAM & other components
- Printers & scanners
- Unused inks and toners
- Most small eletronic devices
We recycle your old IT
Recycling old IT equipment is an important step towards reducing electronic waste and minimizing the environmental impact of technology.
Why should you recycle your old IT equipment?
- Reduces electronic waste in landfills
- Prevents harmful chemicals from leaching into the soil and water
- Conserves natural resources by reusing valuable materials
- Ensures sensitive information is properly destroyed
- Protects against data breaches and identity theft
- Complies with data protection regulations
- Avoids disposal fees and penalties
- Provides potential tax incentives or rebates for recycling efforts
- Reduces the need for purchasing new equipment
How can you recycle your old IT equipment?
Just visit Complete Computing
- Or we may be able to pick up the equipment if needed (call for more info)
Securely erase data
- We use data wiping software for a professional data destruction service
- We ensure all sensitive information is permanently removed from the equipment
- We can ofer a certificate of data destruction for documentation purposes if required* (there is a small charge for this service)
Donate or sell usable equipment
- Consider donating functional equipment to us that could be sent to schools, non-profit organizations, or individuals in need
- Make sure to remove all personal data before donating or selling (where possible)
Properly dispose of non-recyclable items
- Research local regulations for disposing of non-recyclable items safely
- Contact specialized waste management companies for proper disposal options
Recycling your old IT equipment is not only beneficial for the environment but also for data security and cost savings. By finding a recycling facility, securely erasing data, donating or selling usable equipment, and properly disposing of non-recyclable items, you can contribute to a more sustainable and responsible approach to technology.
Our Certified Technician is awaiting your call 01237 478012